If you have any special requirements in the Park, you can send them through this link and it will be attended in the following 15 days. Some of the requests that you can make here are:

1. Filming and photography request

If you need to request an authorization to film or photograph the Park, here you can access the bylaw with all the information you need to know. You can also complete the following form and start your request.